SONTU Veterinary Cone-beam CT is an innovative small-to-medium animal imaging system developed independently by SONTU. It offers rapid 3D imaging through a single rotation, smart operations, advanced clinical functions and minimal radiation exposure. This cutting-edge equipment is ideally suited for capturing high-quality 3D images of bone tissue, and can also image soft tissue, making it an invaluable tool for veterinarians.
Veterinary Cone-beam CT
Excellent Imaging Quality
- Amorphous silicon cesium iodide flat panel detector with 120μm pixel size.
- A slice thickness of 0.24 mm, 1.7Lp/mm high spatial resolution, and rich details.
- Small double focal spot to ensure image quality.
- 4 types of LED lights to indicate the machine’s status
- Laser-assisted pet positioning
- Motorized table moving by one touch
- APR function for quick adjustment of parameter
- Compatible with 110v/220v input power
- 260kg Low weight and 10m2 small footprint
Advanced Clinical Applications
- Radiography, contrast, and fluoroscopy all in one
- Maximum Intensity Projection
- Multiplanar Reconstruction
- Curved Planar Reformation
- VR – Skeletal Reconstruction