Kirin series is a reliable intraoral x-ray imaging plate scanner solution with a modern and elegant appearance. With its lightweight and compact system design, it can perfectly fit into any dental office.
Kirin Series Phosphor plate scanner
- Original & unique hanging magnetic design for the plate box that can be absorbed on the two sides of the host, allows the ultimate space-saving while reducing the risk of misplacement.
Enhance Your Workflow
- Intelligent image transmitting workstation – “SONTU Smartlin” supports medical image sharing across multiple clinic rooms and images acquisition within 10s that speed up your workflow.
Variety IP sizes
- 4 optional image plate sizes are available to meet all your clinic demands.
- Size 0: 22 x 31mm Child
- Size 1: 24 x 40mm Standard / Bitewing
- Size 2: 31 x 41mm Adult
- Size 3: 27 x 54mm Bitewing
SONTU Smart Dental CR
- Integrated with multiple image processing functions and efficient imaging tools, the friendly operation interface provides more convenient workflow for dentists. AI Auxiliary Diagnosis system could help identify thirteen kinds of dental diseases.
Image plate dimension
0#, 1#, 2#, 3#
295mm (length) ×140mm (width) ×280mm (height)
Image file format
DICOM 3.0, TIFF, BMP, JPEG
For indoor use only
The device is intended for capturing, digitization and processing of intraoral x-ray images stored on imaging plate recording media.
The device can only be used in hospitals or clinics. The users of this equipment must be medical personnel who have obtained corresponding medical qualifications.
Intended patient population
Adult and children over three years old.
1. This equipment can only be used in hospitals or clinics. The users of this equipment must be medical personnel who have obtained corresponding medical qualifications.
2. Users of this equipment shall receive the relevant training (on-site, video or telephone training) from the manufacturer before use.
1. Do not reuse the protective paperboard and protective jacket. Each protective paperboard and protective jacket can be used only by one patient.
2. Do not reuse the protective paperboard and protective jacket. Each protective paperboard and protective jacket can be used only by one patient.
3. Don’t near active HF surgical equipment and the RF shielded room of an ME system for magnetic resonance imaging, where the intensity of EM disturbances is high.